2014 Census Test
Please be advised that testing of questionnaire content and collection methodology for the Census Test conducted in May and June 2014, is now complete.
Thank you for your participation.
Job applications are now being accepted for the Census Test taking place in fall 2014
Statistics Canada is now hiring in preparation for the fall Census Test.
Staff are needed for a variety of supervisory and non-supervisory jobs.
These jobs are ideal for students, recently retired persons, stay-at-home parents, and those wanting to supplement their income.
- flexible work hours
- competitive wages
- work in both rural and urban areas.
Where are we hiring?
- Quebec :
- Areas that have postal codes starting with H1W, H1Y, H2H, H2J, H2K. See map (PDF, 222 kb)
- Montérégie Region: Havelock, Lacolle, Napierville, Saint-Chrysostome, Saint-Constant, Saint-Cyprien-de-Napierville, Sainte-Clotilde, Sainte-Martine, Saint-Jacques-le-Mineur, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (L’Acadie sector only), Saint-Michel, Saint-Patrice-de-Sherrington, Saint-Philippe, Saint-Rémi, Saint-Urbain-Premier, Saint-Valentin, Très-Saint-Sacrement
- Areas that have postal codes starting with J0J, J0L, J0S, J2Y, J5A. See map (PDF, 1.25 mb)
- On reserve: Wabamun 133 A/B
If you live in one of these test areas, apply now.
Tell someone about this job
- Date modified: